Monday, December 3, 2012

Angad Singhs Medals Hindus Golden Temple


Angad Singhs Medals
Hindus Golden Temple

Further to my previous correspondence, It comes as no surprise that I have not heard from you or the Sikh Council, as they themselves have let the demise of the Sikh Religion into Hinduism.

I am ashamed of what has happened to the real Sikhs since 1947 and their way of life and love of GOD. The last of these Sikhs were the NCO and the Soldiers who stood up to go protect the Shri Guru Granth Sahib in 1985 when under attack by Indian Hindus. Today these brave Sikhs, chase dogs out of the now Hindus Golden Temple, for them with sticks.

I am ashamed now of the work I did alone, in achieving success with the NSW RSL for the Sikhs to march as Sikhs and not Indians, when today that's all they are, Hindu Indians that now represent the brave Sikhs pre 1947. Check out the dictionaries, Sikhs are an off shoot of Hindu's. For over a decade I have fought this again alone. I wish now that the RSL used this to prove that Sikhs are really Hindus.

I am ashamed of what I witnessed in the now Hindu Golden Temple with the destruction of Sikh artifacts.

I am ashamed that my country Australia, has given you OAM for what I see assisting in the demise of the Sikh religion, to promote Indian Hindu and Indian Temples throughout Australia. 

I am able to rectify one thing and that is to stop my medals being worn by Indian Hindus in ANZAC Day parades in future. I have asked Fatima to send you $25 to have my medals sent to Mr Norm Williams OAM GPO Box 63 Bauple QLD 4656.

Further I pray that the Indo/Hindus stop using the Banner that I designed, and paid for, and come up with a Green, White and Orange Banner to represent todays Indian Hindus, and make mention, it was these colors warn by the guards in Changi Goal that tortured Australian Prisoners of war for the Japanese. These colors also represents Indo/ Hindus post 1947.

Please advise when my medals have been sent to Mr Norm Williams AOM

Regards

Angad Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment